[OM] Re: OT: New backpack on the way

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: New backpack on the way
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 12:17:12 -0800
Chris Barker wrote:
> That one, the Fastpak, does look innovative.
Innovative, yes. Practical, I'm not so sure. It looks sort of awkward to
me. Did you notice how much troule he had reaching around to get his
camera. And he's had plenty of practice. Too complex overall for me.

I'm really looking for something just for a camera and a couple of
lenses. The Lowepro PhotoRunner I've had for several years did that
fairly well with OM.

I still use it a lot, but even with the 300D, it was too small. With the
5D, the bag becomes strictly for lenses for a camera hung separately on
my body.
> But is the presenter on the LowePro payroll?

Of course. I believe he or the first guy say that up front. They are at
the PMA booth. It turns out local retailers don't yet have the flipside,
and hope to in maybe three weeks

Moose