[OM] Re: OT: New backpack on the way

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: New backpack on the way
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 13:10:52 -0800
I guess I need to look more closely at the review. The picture I saw
at your link showed a backpack with a conventional opening. Other
makers have dealt with the issue, usually having the main pack slide
around on a belt to the front so you can go into the top while it is
still attached. I don't think any of them are as large as the DaKine
though.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA