[OM] Re: FYI - E-420

Subject: [OM] Re: FYI - E-420
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 07:02:50 -0500
Can the E-520 be far behind?  I was just thinking about the E-410 or
E-510 as being a very good walk-around camera but needing some short
primes so I was very pleased to see the 25mm prime.  On the other hand,
I was very disappointed to see it was only f/2.8.  I would have expected
an f/2 optic to match the commonplace 50mm lenses of old.  One would
also hope there's a 12 or at least 14mm in the works.

Chuck Norcutt