[OM] Re: FYI - E-420

Subject: [OM] Re: FYI - E-420
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 07:25:44 -0500
You forgot f/1.9 (Miranda). :-)  Since I own about a dozen 50mm lenses
I'm well aware that most aren't actually f/2.  But, since I didn't want
to enumerate them all and, since f/1.8 is only about 1/4 stop away from
f/2, for practical purposes they're all f/2 in my book.

But you're right about the pancake design.  Maybe an f/2 optic was just
too big to be called pancake.

Chuck Norcutt