[OM] Re: E-420/Oly's market position

Subject: [OM] Re: E-420/Oly's market position
From: "Sandy Harris" <sandyinchina@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 22:28:15 +0800
Timpe, Jim <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  ...  Local camera retailers appear to have
>  all but written Oly off.  At least in the SLR market.
>
>  ...  There are currently NO camera stores in the greater
>  Puget Sound region that I'm aware of that carry the Oly E-line.

I'm in China. Oly, including e-410 and e-510 but not e-3 that I
have seen, is heavily advertised here and carried by some
retailers. Not as many as Canikon or Pentax, but quite a few.
Things like the 12-60 are on the shelves. Prices seem slightly
higher than I see on the web.

--
Sandy Harris,
Nanjing, China