[OM] Re: If you had to choose 1 lens:

Subject: [OM] Re: If you had to choose 1 lens:
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 16:32:59 -0500

Thanks Moose, Chuck, Bill.  All good points were made.  Perhaps Marnie
and I  shouldn't treat the 4T so much like Gollum and the Ring and let
it go out and play in this situation.  I thought the 50 f2 would be
versatile, can be hand-held more easily and is capable of  nice bokeh.
IIf the background is close as Moose points out, the bokeh isn't that
great.  I remember a Moosterization of one such shot.  The one below of
Graham's was very nice, though I remember him saying the background
wasn't as close as the one Moose had modified.  We'll see.
Thanks again,
Mike

http://www.geebeephoto.com/2007/07259.htm