[OM] Re: Professional Associations

Subject: [OM] Re: Professional Associations
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 17:00:04 -0500
At 04:05 PM 3/5/2008, Winsor Crosby wrote:

>My experience with State Farm is that they will demand a receipt for
>everything and give you what they think is "market value" and they
>will talk to you like you are a thief. Then they will cancel your
>homeowner's insurance. If you want replacement pop for a rider.

That hasn't been my experience with State Farm at all Winsor - after
having our house broken into three times and our car once while on
vacation.  In each case they paid, if I remember correctly, 80% of
the cost of new replacement items at the time of the initial claim
and then paid the other 20% when we actually purchased the new
items.  We've never had anything other than a pleasant experience
when dealing with State Farm and have always been treated more than
fairly.  Maybe you do look/act like a thief?  ;-)

Later,
Johnny

Johnny Johnson
Cleveland, GA