[OM] Re: Nathan's PAD for 3/3/08: classic London phone booth

Subject: [OM] Re: Nathan's PAD for 3/3/08: classic London phone booth
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 23:38:41 +0100
Actually, there is a lot less of this now in London than 10-15 years
ago (I am referring to this particular advertising channel, not to
the underlying services provided by the young ladies). Back then
every phone booth was absolutely plastered with these things, now you
have to look to find one that is. I suppose that now that everyone
has a mobile phone, only extremely poor people or US tourists whose
non-GSM mobile does not work on this side of the Atlantic or people
who have just had their mobile stolen would use a payphone, and none
of these groups seems like prime prospects for a London prostitute.

Nathan

On 5-mrt-2008, at 21:08, Andrew Fildes wrote:

> LOL.
> If you are still up in the Hebrides or wherever that was, how about
> taking a shot of the interior of your local booth for comparison? I'm
> betting on cards for the only taxi, roofing services, fishing trips
> and Mrs McGregor's home made Whisky Fudge. Or is there a  young lady
> offering more similar accommodations?
> Andrew Fildes
> afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> On 06/03/2008, at 4:54 AM, Piers Hemy wrote:
>
>> Take care, Graham, I hear those phone boxes are full of STD.

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx