[OM] Re: Professional Associations

Subject: [OM] Re: Professional Associations
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 20:20:14 -0500
At 05:03 PM 3/5/2008, Winsor Crosby wrote:

>Just lucky I guess. Probably would still be using my Leica M3.

They must have given you a really bad time for you to be so bitter
about it.  In my case State Farm didn't threaten to cancel my policy,
didn't raise my rates and, after the third break-in, actually lowered
my premium when I had a burglar alarm system and dead bolts
installed.  I don't know if it made any difference or not but I've
been with them for forty years and have had just two different agents
during that time.

Sorry about your bad experience -
Johnny

Johnny Johnson