[OM] Re: Simplistic rules for sharpening, was: Zone 10 gallery

Subject: [OM] Re: Simplistic rules for sharpening, was: Zone 10 gallery
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 20:30:41 -0500
At 07:50 PM 3/5/2008, Moose wrote:

>Yes - and no. Qimage has a default sharpening setting, which it sounds
>like you are happy with. But it is, like everything else in the Q, also
>adjustable.

Yes and no.  That's the beauty of it.  You can adjust the default
sharpening setting to get the basic look that you like for a given
print size and then the software will adjust that amount internally
to give that same look to other input/output sizes.  Try it, I bet
you'll like it.

Later,
Johnny

Johnny Johnson