[OM] Re: TOPE 33: one new entry, and theme closure

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 33: one new entry, and theme closure
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 20:06:58 +1100
Hey Olafo - can I sneak one in? I think it's colourful enough.
Excuse - only got the E3 two days ago and this opportunity presented
yesterday!
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 06/03/2008, at 6:09 PM, Olaf Greve wrote:

> Well, just in time a final great new 'gatecloser' entry came in, and
> it's a fine one, so one last time I'm inviting you all to go check out
> the latest new entry in the TOPE 33 gallery, and then I shall pretty
> much consider TOPE 33 closed.

Title - Jane and OM
Gear - E3 , 12-60mm - oh, and OM 1! Studio flash x 3
Details - F14, 200 ISO, 1/160th, 23mm (46mm equiv.)

Jane dropped by to do a cover for her new CD - all period costume,
jewelry, attitude and a box full of props.
One of the things she brought as she thought it might make a 'good
prop' was....