[OM] Re: Another oboy Hong Kong good guy

Subject: [OM] Re: Another oboy Hong Kong good guy
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 10:03:56 -0500
Hi Chuck,

When I got my first set of Microsyncs they where pretty spendy but have come
down in price at least partially in response to the cheap triggers available
via e*ay I imagine. I decided not to gamble on the QC issues of the cheaper
units and go with a branded product.

It's very interesting to hear that the PW integration is not that great on
the L-358. As you suggest using a short sync cord and a trigger will work
just as well as an internal trigger. I mostly use the flash sense mode on
the 308 but have occasionally had it wired. It has occurred to me to attempt
a hack on the module connections if I upgrade, my incentive to upgrade is
low though as the 308 does its job. I guess its mostly laziness that makes
me want the built in trigger and since getting that isn't easy I just muddle
along with what works right now.

Dan S.