[OM] Re: OT: Photo vest use (topic change) Was "New back pack on the wa

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Photo vest use (topic change) Was "New back pack on the way."
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 09:21:01 -0700
I do the same thing with a vest.
Only thing is, after researching the "photographer's" type vest online,
I went to our local outdoor
sporting goods store and bought a fishing vest at the end of the season.
It is khaki colored, very lightweight, has some sort of insect repellent
in/on it, UV protection, is water resistant, and has many pockets of
varying sizes and shapes. Because it was the end of the season, I got
the vest for just under 25.00. Go figure! Has served me well on treks
outdoors as well as on some outdoor assignments.
Candace