[OM] Re: Spring is here

Subject: [OM] Re: Spring is here
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 12:44:20 -0800
JOHN DUGGAN wrote:
> ARRRGH ! sound of hand slapping head FIRMLY!
>  John I am running v7.0.462.000 Basic FREE version. Does NOT include
> anti spyware!

Well, I'm a little mystified.

My XP box is running 7.0.462.000 Security Suite, paid, licensed version.
Just updated a couple of days ago.
The Vista box is running 7.1.248.000, also paid full Security Suite. (I
got a three pack with rebate to $0 a while ago.)

I assume the different version # is realted to OS, as I just checked the
XP version and it says it's the latest available.

Anyway, I don't find anyplace to select good and bad sites on either
version. Under Advanced Options, it talks about Spy Site blocking, but
offers no settings. On the other hand, I continue to scan clean and the
tinyurl link worked.

Moose