[OM] Re: E3 Q

Subject: [OM] Re: E3 Q
From: "Stephan Van den Zegel" <stephan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 23:05:01 +0100
May be but Olympus was never loved by the french photo "intelligentsia"
(chasseur d'images... for instance), and the distribution in Belgium is
horefull... so bad that they moved to Holland...

The historical importer in Belgium was Debeukelaer in Antwerp who also
imported Nikon... and they always treated their Olympus clients or resellers
as... lower cast citizens... now Olympus has a specific importer but they
are loosing ground (they seem to prefer to sell compacts... than E3)