[OM] Test shots of Nikkor AIS 180mm F2.8 ED

Subject: [OM] Test shots of Nikkor AIS 180mm F2.8 ED
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 11:16:32 +0800
Hi,
It's a long time no touch you all. I haven't taken my camera for 2 months.
Bad weather in mid-Jan to mid-Feb, Lunar New Year, my new iPhone draws my
attention, re-make my homepage .......... so on.

Nikkor AIS 180mm F2.8 ED is a famous 180mm lens. Someone said it's the best
one in Nikkor interchangeable lenses group of 180mm lenses. I begun to find
it since last Sep from the beginning of switching to Nikon. Unfortunately,
it was very hard to find one in HK. I asked my friend who was going to Japan
for business to buy one for me. It was pity I did mistake to estimate the
2nd hand price in Japan. My budget is too low for good condition. One day, I
met the AIS 180mm F2.8 ED at a 2nd hand shop accidently. Although the price
was a bit higher for full packing + as new condition at body (except
some scratches at hood), I still bought it once and the nice boss of the
shop didn't collect me charges for credit card payment ^_^

Someone told me the Niikor AIS 180mm F2.8 ED lens is an excellent lens, it's
just not as good as Leica 180mm F3.4 APO & better than Carl Zeiss C/Y 180mm
F2.8. As my first test shots with it, I trust the legend. Compare with my
ex-Zuiko 180mm F2.8, Nikkor one is much sharper. Rich color saturation &
high resolution are my favorite. I am much appreciated with the AIS 180mm
F2.8 ED.

Test shots of Nikkor AIS 180mmm F2.8 ED
F100, Fuji Fortia SP
http://www.michaelphotography.net/AIS180_28/index.html