[OM] FS: OM1, OM2n, and a couple of Zuikos

Subject: [OM] FS: OM1, OM2n, and a couple of Zuikos
From: Jim Couch at home <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 10:18:37 -0800
OM & Zuiko sale.

I am offering these to list members first come first served. Please
reply off-list. Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you
might have. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If you receive an item
and for ANY reason are unsatisfied I will refund your money upon the
items return in the same condition as it was sent. Payment can be check,
money order, VISA, MC Discover, AMEX or Paypal.

Prices do not include shipping or insurance costs which I will add.
Please note that I am more than willing to ship overseas. (I am in the
United States.)

1. Zuiko 24 f2/8 $175.00
One of the classic Zuiko OM lenses! This 24mm super wide is a small and
light
Zuiko lens. Lens is in great shape. Class is clear and clean. Aperture
is clean and
‘snappy’ There is a VERY SLIGHT bit of wear on the lens mount and the
aperture
ring, so it is not quite mint/collector grade - but actually looks and
works great -
anyone but a hard core collector would be happy with this one. Included are
original caps, hood and Olympus hard case.

2. Zuiko 35~70 f3.5~4.5 $50.00
A light and compact zoom. This is a list ‘cult classic’ that is the near
perfect walkabout
lens. Lens is in great shape with minor signs of wear. Glass is clean
and clear and the
aperture is oil free and ‘snappy.’ Includes Oly rear cap hood and an
aftermarket hard
case & front cap.

3. Olympus OM-1 Chrome $150.00
Camtech (John Hermanson) did a CLA& battery conversion in late 06. For
just a little
more than what it would cost you to have a CLA performed you can have a
very clean
Chrome OM-1 that has been gone through and uses standard batteries!
Camera is also in
great cosmetic shape with only minor signs of wear and has been covered
with an elegant
Morgan Sparks black Lizard skin. Back is still in good shape and is
original OM-1 back

4. Olympus OM-2n Chrome $175.00
No CLA on this one, but it is in great shape. Once again a very clean
Chrome OM body.
This OM-2 is also in great cosmetic shape with only minor signs of wear
on the baseplate
and one very small nick on the back. I would say this body is just shy
of Mint-

Jim Couch