[OM] Re: baaack to the fold-new TOPE idea

Subject: [OM] Re: baaack to the fold-new TOPE idea
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 12:42:28 -0800
Remember the little Minolta 110 format underwater cameras?  I've got a
couple I inherited from my dad's esoteric collection.
Have a couple Pentax 110 slr kits too.

Yikes.
My eldest son has shot two or three rolls through one of the Minolta's
on trips to Maui.  Turned out pretty nice, actually, all things
considered.