[OM] Re: Another oboy Hong Kong good guy

Subject: [OM] Re: Another oboy Hong Kong good guy
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 13:10:14 -0500
Scary?  Then you're ignoring the 7,979 or 99.6% positives.  It actually
looks pretty good to me for a very high volume seller.  There are a few
claims of counterfeit merchandise (of the sort I'd be leery of anyhow),
some claims of stuff that doesn't work and lots of claims of lost or
late shipments.

Chuck Norcutt