[OM] Re: Another oboy Hong Kong good guy

Subject: [OM] Re: Another oboy Hong Kong good guy
From: "jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 10:21:44 -0800
When looking at feedback on a seller whose stuff  I am considering to bid
on. I look at the bad feedback and try to look at the description for the
product.  One of the sellers that I buy from has had some bad feedback from
some people who did not read the description fully and relied on the photos
that depicted the product.  This seller tends to show photos of not only
the thing that is up for bid but some of the acessories that he sells such
as a light stand with a reflector holder and the grip head that holds it on
the stand.  If you read the description you relize that you are not getting
all three but just one.  I read this and bid accordingly someone else in
the past did not and was not happy. He has a feedback score of 99.1 but I
have only been happy with my purchase from him as I have read the
descriptions carefully and looked at the photos and knew what I was
getting.  John