[OM] Re: Another oboy Hong Kong good guy

Subject: [OM] Re: Another oboy Hong Kong good guy
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 11:41:57 -0800
Johann Thorsson wrote:
> Look at his most recent feedback.  He has had multiple (probably hundreds)
> of positive feedbacks over the last few days, some are entered only two
> minutes apart.  It looks almost as someone hacked the account and entered
> these feedbacks by means of some script.  I would lean towards that
> explanation at least - it is hard to believe that a seller with OK
> reputation and rather good selection and store, would ruin his business
> doing whatever he did.

I would lean toward the explanation that he was attacked by another mass
seller of the same stuff. There are a lot of Hong Kong sellers who are
clearly using the same supplier(s) for the same stuff and competing to
put food on their tables. I can see where it could get ugly.

I speculate that eBoy might relocate such a good volume seller under a
new name with feedback history intact.

Moose