[OM] Re: Another oboy Hong Kong good guy

Subject: [OM] Re: Another oboy Hong Kong good guy
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 09:36:08 +1100
True, but it's important to look at how well the seller handles
problems as well. That's why I like to see a good 'Mutually
Withdrawn' proportion as it indicates that the seller is trying to
resolve problems and is talking to the buyers. As I always insist,
it's not how well they deal with the the easy transactions that
counts, it's how well they cope when something goes wrong that's more
important, even if it's not that often. If they suddenly stop
answering emails, lose the ability to speak English, point at an 'as
is' statement buried in ten feet of text in the listing or point out
that they never actually said it was working, just 'mint condition',
then that reflects in feedback. We should all use our 80 characters
wisely.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx