[OM] Re: E3 Q

Subject: [OM] Re: E3 Q
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 09:49:40 +1100
Nor me. It seems obvious - at present you just get told where it is
going to focus - perhaps.
It's a bit disconcerting to have it stay fuzzy.
Is it possible that they subtly disapprove of chimping?
I find it convenient to use the screen in the studio on a tripod,
with a remote release. That way you can concentrate on composition.
It's not important with manual focus work but it is mentally
inconvenient when you are relying on AF. I don't suppose you get it
with the remote release either?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx