[OM] Re: baaack to the fold-new TOPE idea

Subject: [OM] Re: baaack to the fold-new TOPE idea
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 01:03:57 -0700
Well I think you should post it then-lets all have a gander.

  You may be right about the 1030 only got 10 of those pixel things
and you can only take shots to 30 feet depth,  I saw in one review
some scamp was complaining that it only took ten seconds of movie - as
though anyone we know can act or remain intelligent for as long as
that. About the only thing I know that lasts longer is a Fildes rant
but of course that in no way represents acting or intelligence.

Thanks again for the idea though, the SW is very capable looking
forward to testing its limits.

Gord