[OM] Re: Another oboy Hong Kong good guy

Subject: [OM] Re: Another oboy Hong Kong good guy
From: James R <londonjames@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 10:57:12 +0000
Thanks to Chuck, Daniel and Mike for replying on this. I had the
chance over the weekend to look at what's out there. The branded items
all come in fairly expensive considering my needs, which the Chinese
cheapies cover 90% of the time. I think I'll just get another set and
try adding the aerial to one of the transmitters. If the Radiopoppers
come through I'd go for the junior set. TTL could conceivably be
useful at some point, but having to fire and on-camera flash to get
the remote to work is definitely not useful - the whole point is to
get the flash off the camera! The only alternative would be to buy the
expensive IR trigger that mounts on the camera, which sends the price
right up.

James