[OM] Re: Sleep deprivation

Subject: [OM] Re: Sleep deprivation
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 11:12:48 +1000
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> If I've been a bit grumpier than usual of late, it's due to sleep
> deprivation caused by the model in this shot -
> http://www.pbase.com/image/94034531
> She's just so demanding...

Ahh, 's a puppy dog.

Critically-speaking, while very cute, it could probably be cropped along
the bottom to remove that hotspot on the chair, which would likely mean
it requires some small adjustments on the other sides too. It also
wouldn't hurt to photoshop a gramophone in on the left.

Unsurprisingly, I love puppies, as most people do (though Airedale
Terrier puppies are a bit of a raggedy mess). However, usually us folks
who say this enthusiastically don't currently have one. Like small
children, they're great company, especially when you know you can hand
them back ("Ah, look, she just crapped on the floor. Better call the
owners/parents to clean that up"). I'm tempted, in future and as we did
with Oscar, to get adult "rescue" dogs, just because I like my sleep so
much. ;-)

Nice one, Andrew (but you prolly knew I'd say that, hey?).

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz