[OM] OMs in use by real photographers

Subject: [OM] OMs in use by real photographers
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 00:27:11 EDT
That probably got you attention, didn't it?  Those who know me know  I'm
often trying different techniques as I look at ways of expressing myself
through
photography.  The road upon which I'm currently traveling has me  printing
some of my work with alternative processes.  A recent purchase was  a "Bromoil,

A Foundation Course" by Derek Watkins.  This is an  extremely well written and
illustrated book about the process that is printed in  the UK.  The images
used throughout the book for illustrations are  spectacular and most were made
with either an OM 1 or OM 2.  This one is  worth a look if you have any
interest in the process.  Beautiful  images!  Bill Barber