[OM] Re: My Very 1st Wedding

Subject: [OM] Re: My Very 1st Wedding
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 20:29:33 -0400
Fortunately, Jerry is not too likely to be confronted with rain on a
July day in southern California.  However, the gazebo could be
problematic for good exposure given that it will likely be a sunny day.
  White dress, black tux, heavy shade under gazebo, bright sun outside
the gazebo.  Proper exposure under the gazebo leads to blown out
backgrounds encompassing the outside.  About the worst possible exposure
conditions a photographer can run into.  For a small group of people you
can try to rectify the situation by adding flash under the gazebo but
that's not practical for a large area of if the roof of the gazebo is
very low.

But I second the disposable cameras.  They'll guarantee that at least
some very good candids get taken.

Chuck Norcutt