[OM] Re: My Very 1st Wedding

Subject: [OM] Re: My Very 1st Wedding
From: "jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 17:32:31 -0700
If I had to do this I would use the OM-1n and the 50mm and would carry
either or both of the other cameras setup as backup cameras and would use
either Kodak portra or Fujii print film 160asa (iso) showing my age at the
resteraunt I switch to 400.  If you are going to buy something new I would
buy it now and give yourself time to get used to the new equipment.  I
would spend a lot of time reading up on photographing weddings and would
make a list to carry the day of the wedding of the shots that you need to
take.  Having shot weddings both as part time job and full time one back in
the 70's and 80's I echo those that have told you to hire a professional.
But in the event you do decide to do it  keep it simple and stick with
equipment you know how to use.  Good Luck John