[OM] Re: My Very 1st Wedding

Subject: [OM] Re: My Very 1st Wedding
From: "J. Van Brimmer" <om1md@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 22:13:05 -0700
To All,

Well, my son just got home. We had a nice talk. I told him what all of
you suggested, that I not do it. He was very understanding and said
that they did have one other photographer friend that does weddings for
a living. He said he will check with him to see if he could do it.

But, I am still going to do their engagement photos this Saturday.

I really appreciate everyone's comments. Thank you to all.

Jerry

Quoting Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Mike once said:

> Another vote for Don't do it! Take your favorite body and lens combo and
> just take some pictures for yourself.
>
> Mike

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx