[OM] Re: [OT] 5d MK II

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] 5d MK II
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 14:12:14 -0400
How can we be teased by a projection that has already been proven
untrue?  He was writing in Sep. 2007 predicting the Mark II before the
end of the year.  But the 5D is getting long in the tooth in digital
years so the replacement can't be far away.  Not too hard to predict
that the feature set will draw on the 40D which now has much more in its
feature set than the 5D except for sensor size.  Despite the megapixel
race I wouldn't be surprised to see little or no change in pixel count
in order to maintain good high(er) ISO performance.

Chuck Norcutt