[OM] Re: Warning: The following footage may distress some viewers...

Subject: [OM] Re: Warning: The following footage may distress some viewers...
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 17:14:51 +1100
Now that's quite unfair. Just because it's encouraging the 'less
able' among our youth (the socially and intellectually challenged) to
enter the Darwin Awards and similar we can argue that it is
performing an essential function.
Even for the more restrained, it ensures that they are busy with hi-
tech Soma and thus kept out of the way of the rest of us.
Beam me up Scotty.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx