[OM] Re: FL-36R features an optical slave?

Subject: [OM] Re: FL-36R features an optical slave?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 22:31:19 -0700
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Tsk, tsk!  When will y'all learn to give up this silly and grossly
> expensive TTL control stuff?

Well, y'all know I've taken the pledge, although for different reasons
and in a different way than you have. ;-)

What went wrong? For years, I used TTL OTF with OM-2n and T32 with
excellent results for family functions, etc. Just turn on the T32 and
let TTL decide what to do, and all was well.

I still remember my surprise at shots I took outdoors under heavy
foliage, but with spears of bright sunlight dappling the birthday party
participants at picnic tables. I got a perfect mix of flash and natural
light with no effort whatsoever.

Moose