[OM] Re: FL-36R features an optical slave?

Subject: [OM] Re: FL-36R features an optical slave?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 06:20:44 -0400
TTL OTF does work well in many situations but OTF has gone the way of
the dodo bird with digital.  Unfortunately, no digital system is able to
measure exposure (flash or ambient) during the actual exposure.  Read
about the "ease" of digital TTL here.  Sounds pretty manual to me.
<http://www.shootsmarter.com/content/view/175/>

Dr. Flash