[OM] Re: Warning: The following footage may distress some viewers...

Subject: [OM] Re: Warning: The following footage may distress some viewers...
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 08:05:43 -0400
I still regard the Who concert I saw in 1970-something, the Who's
Next tour, as the  best rock concert I ever attended. They played the
new album, salted in some previous stuff, and ended with a 45-minute
encore from Tommy. Guitars were smashed.

Seemed to me that it was appropriate. The instruments used to produce
the music, their work done, were sacrificed to the gods. It's like
having the architect of a particularly spectacular building killed
and buried in the landscaping. <wink>

Shucks, if I ever snap a truly life-altering image, I might just
smash my D3. <hehe>

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com