[OM] Re: Portrait in the flower show

Subject: [OM] Re: Portrait in the flower show
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 15:02:52 -0400
At 09:19 PM 3/13/2008, C.H.Ling wrote:

>Thanks for the comment! Johnny.
>
>I'm selling all Olympus digital, Olympus HK didn't provide me satisfying
>service for the E-3. The focus and viewfinder tilt problem is very annoying.
>I wrote a web page for the details on my problem, they just said they will
>TRY to fix the finder problem for me but I insisted on a replacement, I have
>no confidence on their repair service. Here is the content, it is a bit
>rough though.
>
>http://www.accura.com.hk/E3TEST/E3.htm

Nice pile of equipment in that first picture C.H.!

I'm sorry to hear that you couldn't get the problems with the E-3
resolved but I do feel that you're doing the right thing to just move
on, assuming the financial hit isn't too uncomfortable.  Life's too
short to have to worry about a camera causing out of focus pictures
and tilted horizons.  I can get enough of those on my own!

Later,
Johnny

Johnny Johnson
Cleveland, GA