[OM] Re: Small world ain't it?

Subject: [OM] Re: Small world ain't it?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 20:50:33 EDT
Guess if I was really going to spend the big bucks on a Leica copy I might
look at a Peerless 35 or Snider 35 or maybe just buy the real thing and pocket
the difference.  It is OK for my wife to think I'm an out of  control
collector but I prefer that my friends (that would the folks on  this list)
just saw
me as an enthusiast with discriminating taste.  <[B^)  Bill Barber

In a message dated 3/15/2008 6:41:01 P.M. Central Daylight Time,