[OM] Re: OT - Test (kerchunk)

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - Test (kerchunk)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 20:55:29 -0400
John Lind!  Welcome back.  We've missed you.  I was just this past week
discussing you at length when someone asked about the wisdom of shooting
his own son's wedding.  We all told him he must be crazy but that if he
persisted despite that advice he should go look at your excellent web
site that tells crazy people how to proceed.  :-)

Welcome back again.  Have you gone to the digital dark side yet?

Chuck Norcutt