[OM] Re: OT - Test (kerchunk)

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - Test (kerchunk)
From: "John A. Lind" <j-a-lind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 21:21:52 -0400
Chuck Norcutt asked:
> Welcome back again.  Have you gone to the digital dark side yet?
>
> Chuck Norcutt
Thanks Chuck,

No.  I occasionally borrow the Other Half's digi P/S for photos to be
posted to on-line forums or a blog.  Doing macros with it is a PITA, but
using film for that would be even more work.  Everything else is still
done completely with film.

Finally broke down and got a cell phone last October.  Not being able to
find a pay phone in a large shopping mall was what finally pushed that
over the edge.  Came with a microscopically small digital camera
embedded in it, but after seeing what it can do -- quite poorly at that
-- a miniscule list compared to what it *cannot* do -- I wouldn't use it
for anything.

Photo related:
I've been the chairman, organizer, and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer for
an annual juried photo show for four years now.  There are still a good
number of film die-hards, but much of it is digital.

-- John
P.S
I'll likely be back into mostly lurking mode.  I've got an enormous task
changing my email address in all my on-line accounts. ARRRGH!