[OM] Oh s#%t, what do I do now? Olympus Master question

Subject: [OM] Oh s#%t, what do I do now? Olympus Master question
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 18:51:44 EDT
I've just loaded Olympus Master on my computer with the disk that came with
my e-3.  Figured there would still be the Olympus Viewer that could allow  me
to browse my images and then drag and drop them into my folder that holds the
sub-folders with my images.  Well wrong, wrong, wrong, Bucko. I guess this
thing may become intuitive after a bit of use, but right now it looks like a
good way for a bunch of images to get lost in cyber-nowhere land.  So  now they
are sitting in Olympus Master waiting for me to do something, however  none
of it makes any sense. Any quick and easy advice, other than shoot more  film.
Bill Barber