[OM] Re: Resurrecting a "dead" Epson printer

Subject: [OM] Re: Resurrecting a "dead" Epson printer
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 16:23:00 -0700
Bill Pearce wrote:
> I got a NIB HP 9180 while Comp USA was having their bankrupt sale. Love it.

I've been following Vincent's reviews on photo-i for some time. I'm now
of the opinion that the technology is close to mature. There are
probably differences between the multi-color pigment ink, high end
printers from Epson, HP and Canon, but I doubt anybody would ever know
it without close, side-by-side comparisons of prints from the same image.

I've sat there looking at his comparisons, knowing of course, that the
screen shots aren't the real thing, and tossed up my hands at choosing a
clear winner. The good thing is that they are all so good!

Moose