[OM] Re: Flash references

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash references
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 22:55:58 -0400
The only thing I can think of that comes anywhere near is a very, very
long treatise on Canon EOS flash
<http://photonotes.org/articles/eos-flash/index.html>
which contains some links at the end which reference the Canon EOS
Speedlites Comparison Table
<http://www.kjsl.com/%7Edave/speedlites.html>

I have softcopy manuals or datasheets on about 14 Vivitar flash units
and 4 Sunpak units.  I've never paid much attention to Metz flash units
but I would not be surprised to discover that their web site has a
product history file somewhere.

I think the eSIF is something that's totally unique.  Would that that
quality of data were available for many more things.

Chuck Norcutt