[OM] Re: Resurrecting a "dead" Epson printer

Subject: [OM] Re: Resurrecting a "dead" Epson printer
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 16:05:25 +1100
The HP pigment printers have an auto self-clean cycle that fires
every six hours to reduce the risk of pigment clogging. That's neat.
But they have that 'swellable' media that takes 24 hours to dry!
They do seem to trying a different approach.
The praise for the Ep. R1800 and 2400 is pretty unanimous but.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx