[OM] Re: Barcelona list-members?

Subject: [OM] Re: Barcelona list-members?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 12:41:51 -0000
Not a resident, Iwert, but a few recommendations for things to see:

Casa Batllo, La Pedrera, Park Guell are all the work of the same architect
as La Sagrada Familia, and all (including LSF) worth seeing themselves, but
in the time availoable to you, I suspect you will not be able to see them
all.  I would put Casa Batllo at the top of the list - that it is in central
Barcelona is an added convenience.

I would also put the Joan Miro Foundation on the list, as much for the
content as for the building, although it is not as central as the others I
mentioned.  Enjoy the city - I did!

--
Piers