[OM] Re: Flash references

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash references
From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 13:43:26 -0700 (PDT)
The SCA321 can be used with any "SCA300 series" capable, on or off camera
flash.   In a very large
handlemount that would only be the CT60-4 (but not 60CT-1 or 60CT-2, the much
less common SCA500
series adapters are needed for CT60-2). A number of the somewhat smaller 45
series can use SCA300
series. For a handle mount CT60-4 you would also need the SCA300 cable to
conect to the SCA321. In
an on hotshoe flash, the SCA321 just attaches directly to the flash.

You might expect to pay about $10-20 used, for a SCA321 in reasonable condition.

Tim Hughes