[OM] Re: [OT] Piclens -embedding in an album

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Piclens -embedding in an album
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 21:11:11 -0700
Piers Hemy wrote:
> Thanks for looking, and for your comments, Moose.  You are not wrong about
> the "barebones" gallery, nor the resolution of the images.
>
> I also agree that it is so far a toy, but I think you have hit the nail on
> the head with "Brooklyn" - this seems to be what PicLens does best,
> providing an immediate overview of the entire contents of an image library,
> with the option to look closer.  The challenge is to make the closer look
> one that is worth the effort.

That may be coming. I dropped them a line with that question and a
suggestion for an addition to the "Webmaster's Guide". I don't know
where these folks are, but I sent my email at 9:26 pm my time and
received a cheery, individual response in real English in 20 minutes!

-----------------------------------
Hi Moose,

Thank you so much for your interest in PicLens! We really appreciate you
taking the time to send us your thoughts ?

Great ideas! That is definitely something we should add to the
Webmaster's Guide, which we are now in the process of editing. We plan
to add a load of new features in the coming months, and your idea to
display images in their native size would be an excellent way to improve
our product! We will definitely take that into consideration. So hang in
there, and thanks for sharing! ?

<snip plug for a vote on some web award>

Kindest Regards,
Meg & The PicLens Team

That's my hands down record for response from any software query. Worth
the unique experience even if they never do anything more. ;-)

Moose