[OM] Re: Scored a cover!

Subject: [OM] Re: Scored a cover!
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 00:04:46 -0700
> From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Ah, yes.  That reminds me that is the reason we have sRGB for web
> images... just so profiles don't have to be attached to every image.

Well, if you had the right computer, your web browser would be capable
of reading profiles of individual images and adjust them on the fly to
all look right -- even different profiles on the same page.

(Duck! Here come the Mac-hater flames! :-)

:::: Securely there being a gradation which is done the picture whose
also noise is little, seeing, is feeling difference potato. -- from a
Google translation of a Japanese camera review ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com ::::