[OM] Re: D300 + ZF

Subject: [OM] Re: D300 + ZF
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 20:00:55 -0700
Michael Wong wrote:
> Last Saturday I first tried my friend's D300. The color saturation is quite
> high in standard mode. The F value is changing when I rotate the aperture
> ring of my ZF lens upon I inserted my ZF lens data into the camera. And there
> is F value data in EXIF, funny.
>

> D300, standard mode, ZF 50/2 Makro, resize + USM
>
> http://www.michaelphotography.net/others/091.jpg
>
> http://www.michaelphotography.net/others/092.jpg

This is nice except for the usual busy bokeh of Zuiko 50m lenses. I
suppose other brands had the same problem, but haven't used any in so
many decades that I'm not sure how much.

I like it better softer, and even better softer yet. Just my taste.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/MWong/Red.htm>

Moose