[OM] Re: OM Zuiko MC 24-40mm f4

Subject: [OM] Re: OM Zuiko MC 24-40mm f4
From: "Paul Yates" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 09:09:03 -0500 (EST)
Thanks, Chuck.

Yes, that is one of the many places I checked when searching for
information on this lens. Every resource that I checked that *didn't* list
the lens made me want the lens all the more.

I'd be happy to clean mine up when I get it and take some photos to be
included on any of these lists/pages/Bibles, including the mir.com site as
well.

All the best,

-Paul