[OM] Re: Not-so positive DZ news...

Subject: [OM] Re: Not-so positive DZ news...
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 15:15:20 +1100
Yeah, the pro shop (Camera Exchange) doesn't stock Oly but Michaels,
JB, Teds The Camera House chain does - including my local very
suburban decent store which had an E3, 410, 510 and a fair range of
lenses including a new model 50-200mm DZ. Plus Sony and Pentax as
well as the big two.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx